I am planning my first trip to Italy next year with some of my friends and I am having some questions in order to plan it right
so first of all will it be better to travel there in September or October? I have heard both are good but I want to know from people who lives there or who traveled there before which is the best time
and also, if there is a time when there are promotions and sales it will be much better
second my plan is to go to Rome, Venice and Florence
how much time should I take in each city, knowing that I won't have more than a week vacation.
third how can I travel between these cities?
train or bus is better? and can i know where to reserve the tickets or how to find the stops and stations there? an average price if it is possible?
fourth hotels recommendations will be perfect, as we want something that is not very expensive in the same time in downtown or near the city center, hostels and inns will be good as well.
lastly, where I can shop that is not expensive and it shouldn't necessarily be a place for malls and famous brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga