This is my first time here and after lurking/reading, thought I'd throw a few questions out there for expereinced European travelers.
My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to Europe next May for 14 days. We would like to fly into Paris for 3 nights/4 days then fly to Rome for the remainder of the trip, as Italy holds a deeper interest for both of us.
1. Would it be more cost efficent to fly out of JFK (or a more northeastern airport) than Atlanta?
2. Any advice regarding airlines? i.e. certain routes to avoid, etc.
3. Best transportation from CDG to arrondissment 4? (I apologize if I just butchered the grammar)
4. Any "can't miss" spots in Paris besides the usual tourist attractions?
5. Recommendations for a good happy hour away from the tourists?
6. What is the most efficent way to get from Paris to Rome?
7. Any "can't miss" spots in Rome besides the usual tourist attractions?
8. Suggestions for keeping food/drink costs down.
I thank everyone in advance for their suggestions!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 5 days in Andalusia
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 13 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 14 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 17 Driving
- 18 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 19 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 21 Change of resident
- 22 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 23 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath