My wife and I are planning our first trip to Europe for 14-15 days/nights in November and I wanted to throw a sample itinerary that we are planning out there for thoughts/tinkering. Current itinerary is as follows:
London 4 nights
Amsterdam 2 nights
Munich 3 nights
Paris 4 nights
Would possibly sub Prague or Vienna in for Amsterdam. Also would consider something like this:
London 5 nights (accounting for the first day/night being light sightseeing due to jetlag)
Munich 4 nights
Paris 4 or 5 nights
Torn between doing 3 cities in depth vs trying to get that 4th country in. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!