I'm going to Europe for the first time and I accepted the challenge of doing it alone as 22 year old girl so I need all the advice I can get. I'm going to visit friends in most of the countries, all leading up to a month stay in Milan for a summer course in IED. I was thinking of buying a Eurail pass and go in the following order: Oslo-Gothenburg-Berlin-Brussels-Paris-Milan. I'm still not sure how long to stay in each place at least in Oslo, Gothenburg, and Berlin I will be staying with friends, the rest I will be alone. I arrive in Oslo on June 16 and have to be in Milan by June 30 so it is pretty limited. I'll appreciate all the help I can get here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Budget trip
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Driving
- 7 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Algarve Town Selection
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 paris to london- day trip
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Portugal
- 22 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017