Hello Fellow Travellers,
I am planning a 10 day trip to Europe with my wife in either end of May ( Memorial Day weekend ) or First Week of July ( Independence Day Weekend). I am going to travelling from Orlando or Miami depending upon cost of the flight. This is a wedding anniversary gift to my wife so i want this trip to be memorable.
We are both in late 20's and never been to europe before. We both love museums, wine, food, natural beauty and architecture. We only want to visit the countries which are part of Schengen Area as we have to obtain a visa prior to arrival.
We have thought of few countries that we want to travel - Italy, Austria, France ( Paris Especially), Turkey, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands and Croatia.
I know i have listed ton of countries but every countries pictures i see, It looks amazing. I just want to make the best of the first trip and time of the year. We can visit 2 cities in 2 different countries if the travelling time is not too much. We will be travelling mostly with flights unless a short train is available.
I want to visit only 1 or max 2 of this countries in this visit. If you guys can help me out to pick a country or two which has a nice weather around the time i have mentioned, not a whole lot crowded, good food and wine, beautiful scenery for amazing photos
We can stay in hostels and stuff, Budget is not a huge concern.
Please please help me out here and let me know if i need to provide any more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 Champagne Tours
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 10 Days in Austria
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 25 Favorite London memories
Hello Fellow Travellers,