I've been trolling through lots of threads, but yet to really work out where i would like to go.
basically, i have September in Europe. I will be in London for 6 days, then likely Amsterdam for a few days before i go to Croatia for 5 days (all with friends). I then want to check out South France or Northern Italy but don't really know where. I've been told Annecy and Chamonix are great spots, and so is the coast.
Firstly, i'm 27 would like to go to some places popular with people my own age, and is easy to meet people. I'm not really that interested the common in museums, art, architecture, and want somewhere more along the scenery, culture, food "interest group". I grew up in New Zealand, so somewhere different to home would be good. Good train transport is a preferred but not a deal breaker. i intended on getting around by flying or train.
I know this is all pretty vague, but any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??