I am looking to travel to Italy at the end of May and I'm TOTALLY overwhelmed by all my options!! I am the sort of person who really appreciates a calm and nature orientated break so was thinking about the Amalfi coast/Sicily or Sardinia. But I also feel that to travel to Italy and not see the obvious famous sites i.e Rome/Venice, may be foolish! I don't really have the time to organise more than one location and am struggling hugely to make a decision!! I'm not sure I would want to drive, so this also poses a problem, as wouldn't I need a car to drive round some of the more remote but scenic places???
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a very inexperienced traveller and haven't a clue how I should approach this!!!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 two days in Nice
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 New fast track
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 9 Paris Apartment
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 12 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 1st time to Europe
- 18 london or amsterdam
- 19 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 20 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 23 1 month destination for young family
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!