This is our 1st time trip to Italy. We are a family of 4 including 2 children aged 10 & 15. We plan to fly from Dubai to Venice / Rome by 12th July and fly out from Rome / Venice within a week. Our current plan is to cover Venice, Milan, Florence & Pisa, Rome & Pompeii.
Is it possible to cover these places in 4 days ? is 1 day in each of these places enough to see the place & cover major tourist attractions.
How about hotels close to main attractions ? Are there some good options for vegetarian food ? Do we need to book train tickets & museum passes in advance ?
Please help us plan this trip. Would love suggestions for guided tour at each places and economical place to stay at. Any tips are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Help with Spain itinerary
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Greece during Easter week or August
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Driving
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 18 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris