My husband, myself, and our 1 year old are taking a trip to Frankfurt (sometime in the next 5 months, likely in April or May) to visit friends living there - it will be our very first time in Europe. We will be going for 7-10 days, and hope to take at least a couple excursions.
So, my question - if you were going to Frankfurt, what would be your top 2 places you'd recommend going to see? Prague, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc? And why?
Thank you in advance for any input, insight, and 'sales pitch' you may give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 Barcelona to Malaga
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Transportation in Brittany
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trains - website?
- 23 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 24 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 Trenitalia - lost and found