I need recommendations on a first time trip to either the British Isles or the European Continent. I have so many places I would like to go. I don't know if I need to try and just make this first trip minor sightseeing expedition and hit several places or really settle in somewhere and enjoy that location. I am not opposed to Western or Central Europe. I am just excited to start planing and go. I am still in Grad school and working full time right so I am little limited on time and will probably be restricted to 8-10 days max. Need the seasoned travelers minds and wisdom. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 two days in Nice
- 9 Milan airport--which one
- 10 New fast track
- 11 Packing Champagne
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family