Can some one guide me how can I plan best to see Europe.
Actually I am travelling on business a trip to Germany Berlin for a Week. After week I am planning to stay for one more week ( so overall two weeks).
My family will be joining . I have a week long training in Berlin.
I want to know if I can plan for them to see any places i.e Paris ,Brussels and Prague and return by weekend.
Or is there any Euro rail that they can go to London spend a day or two in London, Paris, Brussels and then reaching to Berlin?
Appreciate any suggestions how can I paln their trip so they can be comfortable and back by Friday.
After their return then I am planning to take a week trip to see Swiss and Italy to gether.
Can any one give me suggestions what is the best way to see Swiss and Italy ( Venice and Rome, Florence). is the Eruo rail is good or should we take some buses?
This is our first time to Europe.
I have seen Euro rail pass for 3 or 4 countries combination is this good and also what are the best places to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid