My husband and I are trying to nail down an itinerary for our 10th anniversary. We would like to do Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Cinque de Terre) and Athens (so we can get to Santorini).
Initial thoughts are:
1. Fly from US to Barcelona. Stay in Barcelona for 3 nights
2. Fly from Barcelona to Rome stay 6 nights. Traveling by train to see Cinque de Terre
3. Fly from Rome to Athens for 1 night (if needed)
4. Ferry to Santorini stay 3 nights
5. Ferry back to Athens and fly home to the US
I am a novice and need help. We want to see the Colosseum, Vatican, Sagrada Familia and other than that we would just like to eat some good food, people watch and relax. We got married young, had 4 kids and we are finally able to afford a honeymoon. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Transportation in Brittany