I need some advice/help on potential routes for our trip around europe. We have 12-14 days. Starting point would be in London as a few of us live here. So a flight out would be a good start and then work our way back. We are happy to take trains and flights and also drive where and if necessary.
We would like to cover Germany, (Munich) Austria (salzberg), drive through Switzerland Alps, Geneva and to Paris then back to UK.
This is a rough guideline of the route we would like to take, has anyone got any advice regarding this? I am willing to look at completely new routes if easier or more convenient?
Just a little about us, there are 5 of us traveling we are in our 30's and don't mind a jam packed 12 days. Also some outdoor activities etc would be much appreciated....
any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.