This will be my first time to Italy and need some suggestions. I am looking at 8 -10 day itinerary. We will be flying from San Francisco. Traveling in early June.
Will it be possible to visit Florence/ Pisa / Venice during this timeframe? I am not sure how to organize the itinerary ( as in to start from Florence or Venice etc). We are not big into museums; so if any of the destinations have a lot of museum related activities we can skip.
I was thinking about Florence with the option of including a winery tour of Tuscany- is there any other wine region worth exploring?
How many days at each of the destination is recommended?
Thanks in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Milan airport--which one
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 two days in Nice
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 New fast track
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips