I want to travel to Ireland! and it is the very first time Feel free to give advise!
How many days i need? Where to stay? What to see? What to eat?? :3
what things i should really have with me for this trip????
any other useful info you can give is welcome!
(A budget low to medium! goddamn Greek crisis! )
thanks in advance <3
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Where to stay in Naples?
- 3 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 8 Portugal
- 9 Browsing Barcelona
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona