My wife and I are planning on traveling to Europe this fall. She has been to the UK and Ireland but I have never traveled anywhere in Europe... We'd like to travel anywhere from September-November. I am EXTREMELY indecisive mainly b/c every country looks amazing and I want to go to them all. We will be spending a week and a half. Definately want to bounce around a bit once we are there. Maybe 2-3 days in a city / area then move on to the next. Open to multiple countries if possible... Below is our "Top 4 list". I know we can't go wrong with any BUT would like to hear some recommendations for you "well traveled" folks!
David from Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 10 days in Portugal
- 10 Driving
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Greece during Easter week or August
- 20 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?