I am 26 and hoping to do my first solo travel in January for two weeks from the 1st of January to the 15th of January..
I was thinking of getting three countries into this Trip if possible with Germany my first country and what i was thinking of is to go to Croatia and Hungary
i am hoping to do this as cheap as possible eg(staying in hostels and traveling via trains/ buses) or even flights if cheaper
what i am really trying to find out is what to do in the countries as i am an adventurer and would love activities to fill my days i don't mind museums and history tours but i would also like more fun stuff like mountain treks where would i begin to plan a trip like this
also as a solo traveler is there any tip to know before going as i have never done it before eg(is it going to be a lonely trip mainly ?
any tips appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 South of France
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 which language school in Italy?
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Dubrovnik