I'm new on this forum, my name is Annalisa, 25yo, I'm from Turin, Italy.
After founding a great offer on Ryanair's website, I booked a flight from Turin to London (2-8 dec 2017).
I'd like to have some info about London in that time of the year. It's cold? It's rainy?
We're used to travel in winter time, on jan 2016 we went in Paris for a week, and on dec2016/jan 2017 we spent two weeks in NYC. In Turin usually the weather is cold (0-5°C) and rainy, so I think we'll survive .
I know that this isn't the best time for the first visit in London, but I'm a big fan of Christmastime and I love to see the most beautiful cities of the world all lighted up for the holidays.
There it is some details about our trip:
We'll arrive in London Stansted at 11.15am on dec 2, we booked a private room on AirBnb located in Westminster Bridge Road, and the Stansted Express tickets.
The return flight is dec 8, at 6.50am, for saving some money we'll spend the last night in the airport, so the last "full day" of our trip will be dec 7.
I'm also a Potterhead, so I already booked the WBStudio Tour for tuesday, 5/12.
So we have 4 full days and 2 half-days available to visit the city... do you think it's enough?
Things we'd like to see: Westminster Area, Covent Garden, Camden Town, King's Cross area, Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace&the park, Kensington Garden&Palace, Oxford/Regent St., Ladenhall Marked, SkyGarden, Tower Bridge, City Hall, HMS Belfast, London Bridge, Borough Market...
We'll visit only this museum: Natural History Museum, Imperial War Museum, The National Gallery, The British Museum (this one, only if we'll have time).
Do you think it's workable?
I'd be happy to receive all your best advices, to organise at the best my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Greece during Easter week or August
- 7 Iceland driving in March
- 8 Northern Spain road trip
- 9 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Help with Spain itinerary
- 12 My France Vacation
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.