I am planning a trip to Denmark from 20th Dec to 25th Dec. Understand that 24th Dec is a Christmas day, so anyone advise us on what activities can a tourist do on this day as most of the shops are closed?
Also, is the public transport still operational on public holidays?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset 1888:260:2909 Contact YAHOO Tec*h Sup0rt ak47
- 2 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 19 beware of robbed in Milan
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Which Area in London?
- 22 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 23 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?