We have rented a car at Venice airport and have 3 days to visit Slovenia and return the car to Venice for our next flight. We are leaving in a few days as we are off to Cortina to ski first.
We would appreciate some suggestions as to best short itinerary. I thought of going first to Bled, then to Ljubljana and then back to Venice. Wish we had more time but cannot at this time. We will be picking up our car around noon so if we get to Bled it will be late afternoon.
What is best -- 2 nights in Bled and one in Ljubljana or the reverse? We must be back in Venice by noon the next day.
Looked at some of the posts and found some good B&B ideas. Any thoughts on Hotel Vila Bled? Any other recommendations in either Bled or Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Croatia in mid/late October
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 9 Help with Venice Trip?
- 10 Dubrovnik
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 16 Norte Dame light show!
- 17 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 10 Days in Austria
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Greece in end October
- 24 Champagne Tours
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017