We arrive in Barcelona around noon. I was just looking for input on what to do on day 1.... with jet lag. someone advised us to go to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland on day one and it was the perfect way to deal with some jet lag. So I thought I'd pick your brains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 11 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 12 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 13 Portugal
- 14 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017