We arrive in Barcelona around noon. I was just looking for input on what to do on day 1.... with jet lag. someone advised us to go to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland on day one and it was the perfect way to deal with some jet lag. So I thought I'd pick your brains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Croatia in mid/late October
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona