We arrive in Barcelona around noon. I was just looking for input on what to do on day 1.... with jet lag. someone advised us to go to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland on day one and it was the perfect way to deal with some jet lag. So I thought I'd pick your brains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON ANTIVIRUS I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT Tec*h by 24/7??
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria