We arrive in Barcelona around noon. I was just looking for input on what to do on day 1.... with jet lag. someone advised us to go to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland on day one and it was the perfect way to deal with some jet lag. So I thought I'd pick your brains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands