We are planning for our family vacation to Swiss this September.
Members : Me(30) , my wife(30) , My Mom (60) , my mom in law (55)
We plan to go to Zurich from Mumbai , India .
With a moderate budget what all places do you suggest that we must go.
No of days : 24 th Sept - 3 rd Oct. ( ~ 7 days)
Unless Must See, We would like to avoid crowded places and rather enjoy Scenic beauty.
We are interested in Scenic train journeys and because we have our Mom s with us so lot of hiking would not be possible.
Please advice the needful .
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 2 Transportation in Brittany
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 14 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Paris Apartment
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG