I am in the process of planning my first EuroTrip and would love some input and suggestions. Here are some things that I think could help guide you in forming your suggestions for my trip:
1. Two people going - Myself (Male, 23) and a friend (Male, 23). Both of us have never been to Europe.
2. When? - We have 12 days (2 of travel) total for our trip and we would like it to be in the beginning of August. Leaving from Tennessee.
3. We are looking to see 3 main cities (maybe a day trip or two depending on which cities we choose)
4. What we want to see - Both of us seem to agree on what we value from this trip: Culture, Scenery, Food&Drink, Night Life
5. This is a budget trip as we just got out of school and would like to keep everything under $3500
Basically, we would love suggestions on which cities to visit that make the most sense logistically and economically. If you could put yourself in our shoes and think about the information above that would really help. We have contemplated two routes (Paris, Munich, Venice) (Prague, Munich, Venice), but would love to hear more options from people with more experience. Thank you very much for the help. We are excited!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 7 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 8 Trans Siberian Train
- 9 Greece during Easter week or August
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 My France Vacation
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Iceland driving in March