I am saving up money for my first euro trip I am absolutely ecstatic and terrified at the same time because I have decided to travel alone. Naturally I want to just dive in and not even think twice about it but, that obviously isn't an ideal plan. So, I've come seeking advice from lovely people such as yourselves to help a gal out. I plan of setting out in the spring or summer of 2015, most likely spring to avoid the sweltering heat of summer.
Below I'm going to add my list of cities I'd like to visit and would like feedback on it. I'm looking to find the best route to hit these cities and a rough estimate of how much time(month wise) I will need to do so. Also, if anyone knows how expensive any of the cities I list are that'd be nice info to have as well. If you want to throw in any hotel, restaurant, sight seeing, or hiking trail recommendations I'd love to hear those as well. I welcome any and all input!
My list of cities- London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Milano, Cinque Terre, Roma, Monte Carlo(or Marseille), Barcelona.
Stragglers on the list are Santorini, Dubrovnik, Vienna, Madrid and Brussels.
Thank you for your input and taking the time to help out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Norte Dame light show!
- 6 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Avignon
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 8 months around Europe
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Favorite London memories
- 14 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 15 Ronda or Jerez
- 16 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 two days in rome
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Budget trip
First euro trip, looking for advice from knowledgable travelers