Having difficulty finding availability for hotels in the downtown area that are somewhat affordable. We will be there 2 nights in October (5 months out). All those highly recommended by you folks are sold out. Has anyone stayed at the Diana Dauphine or Maison Rouge. Hilton??? (Would hate to do that.) Are there any B and B's or small quaint hotels that I"m not seeing? I am in a quandary. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 9 day trip to France
- 4 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris