Day 1 We arv Berlin @12:45
Day 2 Museum Island
Day 3 Berlin, adult daughter arrives in the afternoon
Day 4- walking tour and other Berlin sights
Day 5-Berlin underground tour and other sights
Day 6- Berlin sights
Day 7- Train to Dresden
Day 8 Dresden, Royal Palace and Green Vault,Christmas Market starts
Day 9 train to Bamberg, explore Bamberg
Day 10 daytrip on train to Wurzburg or Nurnburg
Day 11 Early Train to Munich-
DAy 12 visit Dachau
DAy 13 Munich-tour Deutsches and maybe City Walk
Day 14 Pick up car and drive to Linderhof,Wieskirche and either Obermmergau or Mittenwald
Day 15 Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau
DAy 16 - to Rothenburg (maybe stop in Dinkelsbuhl enroute)
Day 17- morning in Rothenburg and then to Rudesheim
Day 18 Rheinfels Castle and Marksburg to Frankfurt
Day 19 fly out at 7:20
Some of you had said to add a day to Munich so I have. Now what are your thoughts on DAy 10 of either Wurzburg or Nurnburg. I wish I could just wait and organize this when we are there but it sound like train travel is considerably more if I wait till the last minute and don't have a rail pass.
The only other possible change is to go from Bamburg to Wurzburg by train , leave our luggage at the station and then after our visit take the train to Rothenburg. Then we would take the train from Rothenburg to Munich.This would probably mean 2 nights in Rothenburg instead of Bamburg. The only advantage of this is that we would not need to drive into Rothenburg. What is it like to drive into Rothenburg and Bamburg? Thoughts??? Thank you for all of your help, I am ready to get hotels booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Driving
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 9 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 12 Poland--where else to go
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 5 days in Andalusia
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 South of France
- 17 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 20 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 21 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 22 Shall we Gdansk?
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
Day 1 We arv Berlin @12:45