Hello Irish folks,
After much debate and constant going back and forth of how to spend our 5 days in Ireland, we came up with 2 choices of itinerary...please let us know which makes more sense.
Day 1..arrive in Dublin, pick up our rental car and head straight to Cabra Castle where we already made reservations to stay for one night.
Day 2...Depart in the morning to Cliffs of Moher, either stay in Doolin for the night (we're both musicians I figured it makes sense since it's a musical town?) or head to Galway and sleep there.
Day 3..Hang out in Galway and later leave back to Dublin
Day 4 & 5..Dublin!
Day 1..Cabra Castle
Day 2. Cliffs of Moher, sleep in Doolin
Day 3. Drive to Dromoland Castle followed by Kilkenny, sleep in Kilkenny
Day 4..Back to Dublin and stay there till we leave.
What do you think??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Christmas week in Ireland
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery
Hello Irish folks,