My first time to Spain
Travel companion has a cousin who live on Mallorca
Travel companion wants to spend 10 days with cousin
(We live in Hawaii so not concerned about not being beach weather)
I want to stay last week in Barcelona
What would u suggest do middle 5 or so days.
Me-Dali museum ( which I may do with Spanish trails from Barcelona) &
Companion-spending time with cousin
Both of us -relaxation & Spanish cultural vibe.
I may or may not be alone in Barcelona
We may or may not have a car for the inbetween 5 days.
I would love to go to France- but just across border.-Colliure - not sure if best use of time considering time of year. Already have been to Carcassonne & twice to Dordogne around Sarlet/Bergerac.
Opinions & guidance wanted por favor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!