Hi all -
We need some first hand guidance on how best to spend just a few days in this area. We will be arriving via train to Figueres (from a few weeks in France), midday on October 11. We are scheduled to fly from Barcelona to Bilbao on October 14. We will rent a car, but then where to go with such limited time. Some time ago I read about the village of Cadaques, and had that on my must see list, but you know how it is, once you start researching you find so many places to see, it is hard to choose. If we arrive, rent the car, and are ready to go by, say 1:30, is there enough time to see the Dali Museum and a little of Figueres before taking that crazy drive to Cadaques? Should we stay in Figueres and go to Cadaques the next morning? Should we choose to see either the Dali museum or his house? We have a reservation at an airport hotel for the night before we fly out, so we have a total of 2 1/2 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 2 https://infosupplement.com/nobel-garcinia-cambogia
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 8 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Arezzo - how much time?
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Easter Week in Italy
Hi all -