We are taking a train from Madrid to Toledo on Friday OCT 11 staying two nights and then taking a train back to Madrid and down to Sevilla on Sunday.
I noticed Sat Oct 12 is Fiesta National de Espania. We are wondering if things in Toledo might be closed and if we will have any trouble traveling on Friday and Sunday.
Should we book seats on the train? We are thinking of buying a 4 segment rail pass. It sounds like if we do we have to book reservations.
Also I heard that there is no extra fee with the pass if it is the segments style rather than a 4 day pass. Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 6 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
Fiesta Nacional de España Oct 12 in Toledo - train reservations