I have booked my parents on the fez travels best of turkey tour in may. Any fodorites used this tour operator or been on this specific tour and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This starts and ends at Istanbul and is an 8 day tour. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Iceland driving in March
- 7 Northern Spain road trip
- 8 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 Help with Spain itinerary
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
Fez travel - best of turkey tour. feedback for a senior couple?