Husband and I are planning 2-month trip around Europe in 2016. We are in our early 30's.
Originally we wanted to go to Oktoberfest but after a wave of negative feedback we decided it was no longer a bucket list destination. I have been told there are various other festivals across Europe. Currently we will be near Paris/Switzerland/Munich between mid-August and September - right now plans are very flexible. Are there any festivals that take place around that time that you'd recommend? We aren't really art-buffs, have a pretty well-rounded taste for music in the States (not familiar with many European bands however) mostly would enjoy food/beer/culture. Not sure what to expect at a European festival to be honest - so I apologize for my ignorance if this question is missing other key input. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?