Does anyone know if there are ferries that run from Pelopponese (preferably near Gythio) to Crete (anywhere - Kissamos/Chania/Heraklio) over the summer? Would prefer to take a ferry over driving back to Athens and then to Crete.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Portugal
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Browsing Barcelona
- 5 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 Croatia in mid/late October
- 14 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 17 Help with Venice Trip?
- 18 Dubrovnik
- 19 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 22 Norte Dame light show!
- 23 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary