Looking for guidance on if it is possible at this time of year (October) to travel by ferries from Kusadasi (Turkey) to then get to Crete. I know this would take multiple ferries with stops at different Greek Islands (which we would enjoy). We can stay overnight on Islands after the ferry arrives and then leave the next day if available to catch the next ferry on the route to Crete.
We will be ready to leave Kusadasi on October 15th, 2015
Any guidance on route that would work? Preferably in the shortest number of days.
We understand the flight alternative being a quicker, easier, etc. option, but we're looking forward to the ferries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 7 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland