You´ve previously helped me on this forum and, well, i´ll ask for help again:
Next september/october ill spend 15 nights in central/northern Italy and my itinerary is 99,5% ok.
Well, what are these 0,5%, you ask? My stopover between Bologna and Venezia, there it is.
Ill leave Bologna after a 3 night stay and then make my way to Venezia, where ill spend 4 nights. Well, im looking for a lovely town to have a nice coffee, people watching time and take some air for few hours. I plan to leave Bologna in the morning (at around 9am) and arrive in Venezia at around 4pm or so.
From my researchs, Ferrara and Verona sounds like the best/most doable options. I know its a personal choice, but i want to read others opinions so i can decide better.
Verona: im curious about the Arena and i like the fact that the station has lockers. But im afraid the city is full of tourists because Romeo/Juliet thing (not my thing)
Ferrara: i would love to see the Castle, but i dont like the fact that the station has no lockers and its far from downtown.
for information: ill spend 4 nights in Firenze, 3 in Bologna,4 in Venezia, 1 in Bergamo and 3 in Torino.
Thanks so much =)
(and for those who remember my last thread: yeah, i gave up Swizterland this time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Driving
- 5 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Algarve Town Selection
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 Browsing Barcelona
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 10 Days in Austria