Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Fendi hot news (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/fendi-hot-news-130091/)

Ian Jun 14th, 2001 07:53 AM

Fendi hot news

I have just learnt from Fattoria Pagnana ( www.fattoria-pagnana.com ) that on June 20 a new factory outlet will open in Rignano sull'Arno just 10 miles S.E. of Florence. It is very close to the outlet of Dolce & Gabbana with the one of Gucci just across the river too. <BR>I understand that next door to the Fendi outlet there will also be one for Celine but as yet I am not sure as to when it will open. <BR>Does anyone know?

loser Jun 14th, 2001 09:07 AM

I have just learnt that some people use this forum to promote their own commercial interests.

Oaktown Traveler Jun 14th, 2001 09:38 AM

Loser: <BR> You think...darn! I took the bait. <BR> <BR>Ian: Come clean. You know not to toy with a clothes horse! <BR> <BR>My Best <BR>Oaktown

Ian Jun 14th, 2001 09:52 AM

I am a frequent traveller to Tuscany for business and pleasure and I believe I have found a very pleasant place to stay when there. If I just happen to mention their name when I make a posting I don't see what's wrong especially when I am giving what I consider to be some useful information. <BR> <BR>If you really want me to sing their praises don't hide behind a false e-mail. E-mail me direct and I will tell you all about the place.

joern Jun 14th, 2001 11:42 AM

People are starving and your buying Fendi - you are so British. Remeber dear - you can't buy class - you'll always be on a lower rung in the social ladder.

Ohoh Jun 14th, 2001 12:04 PM

joern -- you seem to miss the point that this is a FACTORY OUTLET store. Clothes horses and bargain hunters and semi-professional shoppers like to look good for less. Knock off the "poor starving orphans" lectures.

mario Jun 14th, 2001 01:22 PM

Yes, I am finding good shopping for clothes store on last trip to Italia with wife.Not costing to much and such good quality. I am now just American turist but will tell you where is store.23 calle Mussolini in Roma.You tell Angelo, Mario he sends me.

wein Jun 14th, 2001 11:41 PM

PRADA factory outlet. exit montevarchi 1 hour drive south of florence. drive for another 15 mins and go past the main town and past the petrol station. you will see a factory with a saw tooth roof on the left.that is the factory outlet. do note they close for lunch. <BR> <BR>GUCCI outlet. exit Lecchio first exit south of florence. go along narrow country road and amidst fields and you will come across this shed with cafe. behind is the GUCCI outlet. <BR> <BR>i drove but didnt see D&G, Fendi or Celine outlets but that was 2 yrs ago. Happy shopping and look out for those HK tourists who grab every wallet in sight. (they re-sell it in HK)

Cindy Jun 15th, 2001 05:14 AM

Wein, <BR>Is this off the autostrada?

SoSadSoGlad Jun 15th, 2001 06:34 AM

I'm SO glad that I don't know what the heck this post is about.