What we are set on: Fly in and out of Rome (due to direct flights from Phila.)
Please provide feedback on the below, is this realistic or not, and will we have enough time in each place to really enjoy ourselves.
Day 1: Arrive in Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Leave Rome take train to Florence
Day 4: Florence (overnight)
Day 5: Leave Florence mid-day, rent car to visit Hill towns
Day 6: Hill towns (Siena, Montepulciano??)
Day 7: Drive back to Florence to return car, take train to Naples
Day 8: Capri / Sorrento ?
Day 9: Capri / Sorrento? - Take train back to Rome later in the day
Day 10: Leave Rome
Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 2 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1~888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 beware of robbed in Milan
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome