I'm planning another solo trip from 23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018. I'm thinking of going to
- Spain (minus Barcelona since I've been there), or
- Greece, or
- Turkey (I didn't have a good experience with the touts in Istanbul but always wanted to go).
I'm wondering if you have any feedback on any of the places. I'm also open to other places (travelling from Singapore) but don't want to pay more than SGD1200 for a return flight. I prefer colder weather as well (at the very least, colder than Singapore).
(was advised to post here instead of the Travel trips board so its a duplicate of the other thread)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 3 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 4 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 5 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 8 Sleep at Heathrow
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 Netherlands- Texel
- 13 9 Day trip itinerary west and northern ireland
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 9 day trip to France
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 England
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy