Just found out that I'll be in Bologna for 4 weeks, starting at the beginning of May. I'm planning to rent a self-catered apartment for my husband and I.
I would like to enroll in an Italian language school in the city, for the entire 4 weeks - - Mondays through Fridays, in the mornings.
Have combed through the Italy forums here, and find quite a bit of feedback on specific cooking schools in Bologna, as well as language courses in other Italian cities/towns, such as Siena, and Florence, but hardly anything's been posted on language courses held in Bologna.
Have any of you taken Italian language courses(s) in Bologna? If so, what was your experience with the school you attended?
I have a tight timeline to pick a school, so any help in narrowing down the list of potential schools will be much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Driving
- 13 Dubrovnik
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Algarve Town Selection
- 25 paris to london- day trip