I just wanted some feedback on our trip plan. I know it's a bit intense.
Day 1 - Flying from Canada
Day 2 - Land in London, Fly to Munich
Day 3 - Munich
Day 4 - Neuschwanstein Castle (taking train, staying overnight)
Day 5 - Neuschwanstein Castle to Salzburg (Or is it better to train to Munich and then train to Salzburg)
Day 6 - Salzburg
Day 7 - Salzburg to Vienna
Day 8 - Day Trip to Bratislava (Or stay in Vienna?)
Day 9 - Fly Vienna to London (Taking a late afternoon flight?)
Day 10 - Fly back to Canada from London
Any feedback would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Getting around Lisbon
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?