I am planning a 10 night honeymoon trip to Italy during mid of feb ....
I am from India . Reaching Milan at around 2 o clock at noon
I plan to visit the following places and below are the details ..
I have taken a 5 day rail pass for italy
Question : Does it mean I can travel in any class ?
Is it applicable for any five days and across all regions
Is local metro travel also included in the rail pass
1> 2 nights at Milan .
Day1 --Half day for shopping at Milan
Day2 --- Guided coach and walking tour of the historical city centre of Milan, passing many of Milan's most important monuments. Visit the Duomo and see Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece - The Last Supper.
Question : What is the best place to shop within a limited budget ?
any places where I should particularly go at milan during mid feb ?
Day 3 -- Travel from Milan to Pisa by train early morning . It takes around 4 hours to reach pisa .
Question : Are the trains crowded to board
2 > 1 night at Pisa
a) Visiting Leaning tower of Pisa after dropping luggage at hotel .
Question : do we have sufficient time on day 3 to visit leaning tower of pisa ?
Do we need to book tickets beforehand to get into the tower
Day 4-6 --- Travel from Pisa to L'aquilla by train
3 nights at L'aquilla . Plan to visit national park one day and skiing another day.
Question : Is National parks open at feb .
Is there any other place to visit nearby L'aquila other than the town
Day 7-8 -- Travel by train from L'aquilla to Perguia . 2 days at perugia
Question : How is the weather here at feb ?
Day 8-9 -- Evening train from Perugia to Rome
Question : Will there be sufficient time for perugia and will termini station at rome be safe at around 9 o clock at night.
Full day Monumental and Ancient Rome9 hrs tour
Day 10 : Take flight at night....
Question : Please suggest what are the best places to visit nearby termini station .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August