I need some help in booking tickets for the FC Barcelona - RC Deportivo de la Coruña match on 13th December, 2015.
I arrive in Barcelona on 12th December from Bombay, India with my sister and brother in law.
1) Should I buy the tickets online or should I buy it at the ticket counter at the stadium ?
2) Which stand should I select? Is there a dedicated stand for the Barcelona Fans ?
3) We are looking at tickets not more than 70-80 euro per ticket.
4) We want to be in stand where we get the cheer FC Barcelona with all the music and dancing and cheering ..
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my post.
Look forward to reading all your advice and looking forward to seeing you cheering for Barcelona ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Christmas week in Ireland
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 18 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 19 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Packing Champagne
- 25 Manchester hotels