Those of you who've been to (or live in) Venice, what is your favorite place to get an espresso or cappucino in the morning? I'd be especially interested in places in the western part of San Marco (closer to Dorsoduro), because that's where we'll be staying, but will travel further for something wonderful.
For those who know it, we loved the Taza Doro (sp?) bar in Rome--so I'm hoping for something comparable in Venice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 5 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 6 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 11 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 14 Moscow Hotels
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Manchester hotels
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 25 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice