My daughter high school daughter is attending a month long program in Oxford this summer and I'm going over for the last day and we are spending 10 days in London and Paris. I've boom our flight into London and out of Paris. Question now I need help with is how long in each city?
We've never been and of course we want to do the Tourist things, but I also want to get a feel for what it's like off the tourist path. Maybe we can do that in where we eat or something. Or maybe we just be tourists!
In London we want to see an opera, maybe Phantom. See the Tower of London, British Museam, Freemason's Hall, changing of the guard at Buckingham, take a tour bus, and I dunno what else. How long do these places take?
I need to book my train from London to Paris, so the question is how long in London. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 VERIZON $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~260 2909 $ VERIZON Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 10 days in Portugal
- 10 Driving
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Greece during Easter week or August
- 20 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?