Notices

FAST transport from JFK to

May 23rd, 2015, 08:39 AM
Original Poster

FAST transport from JFK to

We posted this request for info in January and want to make sure that the info is still current. We land at JFK on 6 am on Wed May 27. Our flight to Moscow on the same airline leaves at 2:20 pm the same day. We want to make a run into the city (midtown) and be back in time to catch that flight. No luggage involved. Our heroes Doug, and ellem had great suggestions. We are trying to decide between the LIRR to Penn Station and the E train to 53rd street to stroll the area between Grand Central and South Central Park. Which stop on each route would be the best to walk that area? We want to take the quickest route obviously. It looks like the LIRR is faster but will it get us where we need to be? Lastly, we want to be at JFK for our 2:20 flight. What time should be leave the city and which train, (E) or LIRR, would you suggest at that time of day? Also does anyone have a favorite deli in that area?
May 23rd, 2015, 08:42 AM

Last I checked . . . JFK isn't in Europe You need to re-post this on the United States Forum
May 23rd, 2015, 10:23 AM
Original Poster

I cant keep up with all these political changes. I'm gonna double check you. Thanks

Search this Thread