I am planning my first family vacation to Europe, in June/July.
We are threesome and we are planning a 10 day visit.
Request all enlightened souls to guide me to the best places in June/July.
Would like to cover upto 3 countries if possible.
We hail from India and a tad budget conscious.
Neverthless would like all inputs and promise to review and get back.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 20 beware of robbed in Milan
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 24 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG