We are planning a family trip (2 adults, 2 children aged 9 and 11) to Berlin in June! We were planning on searching for apartments, as we prefer staying together in one accommodation and have sufficient space. Through a fellow Fodor member I found the following two apartments:
- Derag Livinghotels Großer Kurfürst: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/derag-livinghotel-grosser-kurfuerst-berlin/
- Adagio Kurfürstendamm: http://www.apartment-hotels-europe.com/properties/adagio-berlin-kurfurstendamm/
Which one do you think is better? Do you have other recommendations? A central location is of utmost importance. We want to do sightseeing, go shopping and go to the zoo!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna