I´m going to europe in november, I have a connecting flight in Lisbon and the possibility to stay 2-3 days before next connection; its me, my wife and 2yr baby.
¿Which would be the safest area to stay?
¿Where I should´t go?
¿Any particular recomendations?
I´m considering to stay close to Praça do Comércio, but found both good comments ans security concerns in other forum discussions, but most of them seem to be old posts, but Im open to the safest possible place.
Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Dublin to Donegal
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 17 New Years in France
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base