Six of us (parents and 4 children aged 15, 13, 7 and 4) will be flying from JFK to Milan on March 31 2015 and returning on April 12th.
Need some advice from the Fodors gurus about the following questions:
1. How should we divide our time between the top destinations in Italy? (Because of our younger kids, we won't be interested in any nightlife, fashion, Operas etc)
2. What's the best way to travel within Italy? (rent a car, train, combination)
3. If train, then should we buy a pass or pay as we go?
4. Any good places to search for vacation rentals or apartments? We avoid hotels.
5. What's the best way to navigate inside the city? Cab? Bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 paris to london- day trip
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 15 Portugal
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy