My husband and I will be in London for four nights with our 2 children (age 11 and 9) June 2-6. We arrive at Gatwick airport from Nantes, France.
I am looking for advice as to where to stay, as I not familiar with London, and suggestions on things to do. I have narrowed down to 2 flats thru airbnb. One in Pimlico and another in Camden. Are these far from the main city?
Also, we want to go to the London Eye, a Harry Potter Tour of some sort, a boat tour, and a visit to the London Science Museum, the British Museum and the Natural History Museum. My 9yr old son wants to see a soccer/football game or at least visit a stadium. I need some help with this one.
Any help or advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 AVG @%I8oo:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h sup[p0rt 24/7
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!